Monday 24 January 2011

The refinement process

In order for me to get my information on migration I must first come up with a method to collect it. As I said earlier I will do a questionnaire. However the questionnaire may have some flaws so I will have to put it through a series of tests and then refine it. I have to make sure the questions are not too personal or to offensive. I also have to make sure the questions are appropriate to what I am trying to find out. 

1st Draft self refine
2nd draft ask someone in my class to refine it
3rd Ask Someone who does not do media to look out for mistakes.
4th ask my teacher to refine it (teacher refinement)
5th pilot scheme give out 5 questionnaires see if they find any difficulty in answering some of the questions, and see if I need to add any more questions.  
6th I now have my final draft I will now give it out to 30 people and collect my results and then draw a conclusion from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment